This stylish planner is the perfect accessory to help you organise your life, plus the 12-month, open-dated format allows you to start using it at any time of the year. The inners were designed to be minimal and chic with plenty of space to write, sketch and plan in detail.
The Any-Year Planner / Notebook is a product and concept of White Kite Studio, but the intention for the cover artwork is to collaborate with a variety of different South African creatives over the coming months, and show off some of the extraordinary talent that this country has to offer. The first collaboration we did here was with South African florist, Heike le Cordeur and photographer, Tasha Seccombe. This design was inspired by Israeli culture, food and flavour. Every element in this design has meaning. The olive tree is Israel’s national tree, pomegranates (also the fruit of love) represent righteousness, and different varieties of fig leaves speak of growth and life. This design is all about abundance.
These planners are of exceptional quality when it comes to paper, foiling and binding, and make for beautiful gifts. Buy one for yourself and another for a special friend or mom. With 6 different floral covers to fit any personality, you’re spoiled for choice.
Out of stock
– Year goals sheet (work, financial, personal, health)
– 3x Year overview sheets (months, weeks, days)
– 12x Month overview sheets
– 12x Month checklist sheets (goals, movies, books, travel)
– 60x Week overview sheets with checklists
– 17x Notes and Sketches sheets
– 2017 Calendar sheet
– Stickers sheet
(Birthday, Public Holiday, Appointment, Best Day Ever, Don’t Forget, Time Out)
– Size: A5 (152 x 214 mm | 6 x 9 in)
– Pages: 216
– Hard-bound, section sewn, finest quality
– Soft touch matt cover
– Gold foiled logo on cover and spine
– Locally produced, cream coloured inner pages, 90 gsm
– Ivory coloured placeholder ribbon